Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Off we go!

We started with the idea that we would “backpack” around Europe - of course avoiding hostels. Well, when we checked in at the airport today we had two suitcases almost at the weight limit and backpacks big enough to tip Heather over. Hmmm… we are definitely going to reevaluate our packing. I guess we don’t really need 45 Cliff Bars!

We also thought this would be our time to unplug from the real world. In our carry on we have 2 iPods, 1 iPhone, 1 Kindle, 1 laptop, 2 cameras, 1 GPS, and a Flip camcorder. Yup, definitely unplugging!


Here is our schedule for the next 3 months...


We'll be in Dublin by 9:00 am tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. Nice spreadsheet. I LOVE blogs - so I'm happy I can stalk you easier now. And I'm subscribing as we speak.

    I can't wait to hear about all the adventures - so glad you guys added Cinque Terre to the itinerary. Next time you'll read this, you'll be doing some Gaelic dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read more! This was such a great idea. We'll live vicariously through you guys!
    On another note - I sure do you hope yall's flight made it to Dublin. I just read that authorities closed air spaces over Britain, Ireland and the Nordic countries because of Iceland's volcano erupting and spewing ash everywhere. WHAT A MESS! I guess if you're going to get stuck in an airport, somewhere in Europe is the place to be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like this volcano is not going away. Thank goodness you're there for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys! Will you send me an email to agregg12@yahoo.com from the best email address to get ahold of you on? I have a question for yas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah Jonathan and his excel spreadsheets..

    Ya'll are going to have a blast! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete